It’s time to talk about the Grand Parade! Click the button above to grab a fillable PDF application form for entering the parade. Alternatively, you may try the Google Form (also linked above). The PDF form has all the details you’ll need, and it suggested you download a copy.
Here are some of the important tidbits of information:
- Applications are due by March 31, 2023. Applications received after this date cannot be guaranteed entry.
- Parade starts at 3 p.m. on Saturday, April 29 — Participants must be lined up on N. Main St. by 1 p.m.
- Floats should not exceed 11 feet in height and should be constructed to withstand the entire parade route.
- Refrain from honking or blowing horns in front of the grandstand.
- Be sure to register once you are lined up. Any parking fees incurred for personal vehicles are your responsibility.
Please return your application forms by U.S. Mail to the following address:
The Vermontville Maple Syrup Grand Parade Committee
1300 N. Shaytown Rd.
Vermontville, MI 49096
Applications may also be printed, scanned, and e-mailed to email@example.com.
If you have questions, Christine can be reached at (517) 231-3740. Please submit your applications by March 31st.
I represent a seniors group named Primetimers of Grace from Grace Baptist Church in Birmingham. Some in our group require walkers and wheel chair accessibility. We travel in two 14 passenger vans.
1. Is event suitable for our activity?
2. would parking be convenient to parade viewing and other activities?
3. My thoughts were to include pancake meal, wagon ride, shopping, parade, etc. I want to spend approximately
2 1/2 to three hours at event. What would your suggestion for schedule to maximize our experience, ending
4. What would be a good estimae of costs for meal and activities?